Saturday, March 9, 2013

Another name on the list. People really do this!?

SKE48's Sawako Hata To Leave Group To Pursue Voice Acting
Yesterday it was announced that Hata Sawako is going to graduate from SKE48. Are you kidding me? SKE48 is losing more members than a whole Kenkyuusei generation. I don't know what's happening, but well, I want the best for each of them.
I don't want to make a long post about this. I will be posting more about this when the 10 members really leave. I mean, in April, or when that concert is scheduled for. But for Sawako, who's graduating at the end of March, I think that I am going to say now few words.
Don't leave! SKE48, AKB0048 need you! And if you really leave then good luck in a voice actor career, which honestly is a beautiful career! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment