Saturday, March 30, 2013

Best day for anime... for me.

Fairy Tail 'To Be Continue'?
Well, I have some anime stuff that shocked me in a good way. And I will going to take them slowly. There are only three, and most important are the last two. First one is about the photo above, and isn't so important for me but a great news for Guilds' Fans. Second and third one are about renewals of great animes I watched and loved. Here we go:

Fairy Tail To Be Continued!?
So the TBC photo above is above Fairy Tail, which have plans. Nobody knows what kinds of plans are those but both Hiro Mashima, the creator of Fairy Tail, and other people have hinted about a new season. Plus that the image above comes from the very end of the last episode of Fairy Tail anime. Think yourself. New season is probably coming this way.

High School DxD will return!!
Return of Devil's Chess Game Details of "High School DxD New" Reaveled
Via anime's own Twitter, the details about the new season were revealed. I am so happy. Actually I didn't knew until today and so happy. And truth to be told I watched this anime only for StudyxStudy of StylipS, but the anime turned out really interesting and cool, if we cut out the ecchi parts which are as usually stupid. Well, can't wait to see those new adventures.
And now comes  the anime thing that made my day and will make me sleep better at night.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear renewed for a second season!
Senki Zesshou Symphogear to get Second Season
The new season is revealed to be named Senki Zesshou Symphogear G and have the same characters: Hibiki, Tsubasa and Chris. I loved this anime so much and it was totally on my top 5 animes of 2012. I can't believe that there will be another season. I still don't know(and nobody knows) about what this season will be about but probably will tell the story and will uncover the mystery of Fine and more... I don't know. I want it to be a surprise for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment