Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BUZZ... Hara and Junhyung's break-up!! Name it OFFICIAL.

Not being really into these relationships and things like dat but I love Kara, and Hara is one of most special and talented Kpop singers I ever heard. So, I am into Hara. Junghyung, don't ask me, I don't know who he is. So they broke-up. That's it!!! Heard that they were popular together.


Mmmhhh.... I don't really like when paparazzis are intruders in personal life but since both are idols I think there can't be such a problem and you don't have any word against it. It's unfair from my POV.
Well, looking closely, they look cute together. I was happy for Hara having a boyfriend, being able to maintain social relationships(friends, lover, relatives, lover again), which isn't really that usual for most of idols. Well, at least Kpop doesn't have a stupid 48 franchise NO DATING RULE!!!
Please guys support them and words of encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment