Monday, March 4, 2013

Davichi - Turtle

I liked Davichi for over 1 year and half. I first heard their Don't Say Goodbye, in late 2011 and loved it so much. Their power is their voices, no, their power is in their voices. They can do harmonies and can rock the stage with only 1-2 songs. For them, there's no actual need for promotion and big  bang many songs. Only one song makes the shine so brightly.
That one song is now Turtle.



The song is so beautiful. It has a meaning. It is so touching. I really love it. They have always a word to say in their songs and this makes them more and more and more special. This time, the word Turtle is the most important. Love songs, ballads, those girls are just too amazing together.
The PV is a fairy-like thing that honestly made me a Davichi freak. I knew that they are amazing with their vocals, but such an awesomeness PV is not met anywhere. Well, hope that CCM still has the T-ara PV's director or anyone like him. CCM has best PVs for any of their artists.
I am waiting for more from Davichi this year because they are so amazing. And no more words for me. I don't know more words.

No comments:

Post a Comment