Friday, March 1, 2013

Eye Candy: February Styles

Ola, mon amis! This time we're doing a February Kpop interesting outfits list. It's mostly Kpop because if you know Jpop then you know that those photos and outfits in magazines and etc aren't to be found online. We are going to see classics, Sci-Fi, black, chic and sophisticated. And lots more. Check out below by clicking Read More!


Classy and Sexy: Son Dam Bi on Marie Claire
I don't usually wear dresses and skirts, but if I were to wear those things I'd really want to choose a classy and sexy style. You can see how good Dam Bi looks. Well, make-up artists and good photographers are there. lol, but I really love both dresses she wore. I find her really beautiful and with such a style she is stunning.

Nana goes Sci-Fi on Singles
Isn't she really beautiful? The outfits, future outfits, are ouch and the contrast between the Nana and everything(the costume, hair, accessories) is perfect. Wow! And I can't believe that I haven't saw such a cool Nana before. Neither about this magazine. Singles. I've heard about Vogue girl, Elle, but not Singles. Does Nana have a 'future look'? Yes! Good job, grayish Nana!

First Look with Go So Young
I want to know more about this girl here because I don't and because she's gorgeous. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. Black and  white really fits this kind of photos. And she's pretty. The outfits are great. And one more thing I'd love to talk about are.... ohhhh, those legs. I know I am a girl but those legs are hot.

Chic and sophisticated , with Yoon Eun Hye, by W
My sister is a bags maniac and I want to show her those bags. They're really nice. Ohh, really chic and sophisticated. Yoon Eun Hye has a really natural beauty and I find this really cool. The lipstick fits her! I know she can be beautiful without all those make-up things, and a simple outfit like one of those three is perfect. She's beautiful and the outfits are so cool! Chic and sophisticated are the new things added to my list. Best Styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment