Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Gosh.... And you did think that graduating is a bad thing.

"The Complex" Starring Former AKB48 Member Atsuko Maeda Released New Trailer
I know I know. We all thought same.  Why the hell Acchan graduated from AKB48. Well, we are going to see why. To become an actress and rock the screens.... Sorry, you stages!
Let's see one of the results!!! The Complex, which is going to hit theaters in May.

Tell me!!! Isn't this going to be really cool. I am not a big fan of horrors but this one (I think, I guess, I can sense, I smell, I see, I swear) is going to be epic...... EPIC!! That's Acchan's middle name and think about a combination of Acchan with great cast, like actor Hiroki Narimiya. The cast will be just perfect. Can't wait to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment