Saturday, March 23, 2013

Kimi Sae something "Hell Not a MV, But They Say So" MV

Full version MV of the second A-side of their new single!? Hell to the no! It's only a dance-shot. And honestly why to get better treatment than The Manterou Show, which was so amazing. For this new song  Kimi Sae something, they've made a "Hell Not a MV, But They Say So" PV, and TMS nothing. Unfair!

And the sound is too familiar. I know that I've heard it before, but not at MM, not even Jpop. I think that they will soon have some plagiarism issues for the instrumental.
Well, dat is the Hell Not a MV. Sorry, Tsunku, but you're outnumbered! I see that! 3 other guys will probably see that. 3 guys will discover after reading this post. 6 others will get from those new guys. 10 guys will discover. Then 30. And honestly I think that this song will get no fan. Poor MM, they deserved something better.
And screw you(sorry, guys!), Tsunku! How could you give no MV, no mercy to the amazing The Manterou Show and a somehow something here. The only thing that warms my heart is that this PV is nothing but a dance shot with different angles.
Watch it! But don't cry or do anything to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment