Friday, March 22, 2013

Music Therapy: Morning Musume

Sorry. Been busy nothing well done this week but I hope that I'll do better next week... Anyway, FYI I have no obligation to post those. But I like it. So today at Music Therapy, we are going Morning Musume like. They are really popular and I want to thank them for bringing me into Jpop.
5 Songs You Must Listen From Morning Musume
Mostly A-sides. We start with Do it! Now. Then Kanashimi Twilight,Only You, Renai Hunter. And we finish off with One Two Three. Those are most interesting and amazing songs this group has. And of course it's only my opinion.

Do it! Now is relaxing. It's a nice tune that Morning Musume doesn't use often but when they do the song ends heavenly. It's a great song with strong vocals, good instrumental, that fills your heart. You gotta listen to know what I mean. Kanashimi Twilight is a powerful song. It's over-filled, spilling, with feelings of sorrowful love, maybe hate. The rockish sound is good chosen for the song. Only You is a lovable love song, which tells us about the feelings for a beloved one. If not the music itself impressed me, then the lyrics and a weird originality I haven't really saw. Plus that pixie Ai-chan is so cool. Renai Hunter is again a powerful song, which is first part of Zukki's 'story'. It's both motivational and feelings-filled. The tune is a little bit rockish, but pleasant and goes perfect with some vibes of a techno theme(thought not used in the song). One Two Three goes great, with a great sound, nice lyrics, interesting(as everyone gets the line that fits each voices) and good vocals. It's a lovable song that continue the love story Zukki discovered.


No comments:

Post a Comment