Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pure Randomness. Quiz Game Found On Internet.

It's simple and there's no actual need for a photo year. Yeah, I am not putting any. Except that I will announce what I have to do. It's simple. I will list 10 of the artists I like here and answer the already decided/created questions. Come on, it's going to be fun..... maybe.

  1. CNBLUE
  2. AKB48
  3. Nana Mizuki
  4. Morning Musume
  5. NMB48
  6. C-ute
  7. Ieiri Leo
  8. Arashi
  9. Kis-My-Ft2
  10. KARA
It's pure randomness here. I only choose the artists I like. And let's go with the questions.

1. What’s the first song you ever heard by #6?
  • Ookina Ai de Motenashite and hated it then. Now, for me, it's just a meh song

2. What’s your favorite by #8?
  • Ashita no Kioku or Face Down

3. What are your favorite lyrics by #5?
  • "When it rains, without end
    Drops of great effort
    They'll shine
    In the light
    Anywhere..."
    from Doryoku no Shizuku

4. What song by #3 makes you the happiest? 
  • Yume wo Tsuzuki. Or POP MASTER.

5. When did you first get into #2?
  • Well, I hated AKB48 when I was a crazy freaky H!P fan. From there I really tried to listen to some of their songs and loved them and started my AKB Era.

6. How did you get into #3? 
  • Animes. I love those things and Nana Mizuki is great both there and in jpop.

7. What is your favorite song by #4?
  • I don't really have one but I like few songs, like Shouganai Yume Oibito or Only you.

8. Have you seen #9 live? How many times?
  • Nope. I'd wish to ever go to such a concert.

9. Favorite album by #7? 
  • LEO. It's currently her only album but it's a great one.

10. What’s your favorite song by #1?
  • I'm Sorry(released Jan 2013).

11. How did you become a fan of #10?
  • Searching for a Nana Mizuki subber on YouTube, he had KARA videos and I tried to listen to some too. Lupin and Jumpin' bring me into KARA.

12. How long have you known #9?
  • 1 year and half. It passed some time since their debut. But I really like them.

13. Top 5 by #5? 
  1. Kitagawa Kenji
  2. Doryoku no Shizuku
  3. Migi e Magare
  4. Junjou U-19
  5. Nagiichi

14. Have you ever seen #10 live?
  • Noooope! Don't ask! I never saw anyone live. Duhh. I am in the other side of the world. Seven hours away from Japan or Korea and stop asking this.

15. Have you ever met #4? 
  • No, sweetie! Did you missed last question?

16. What’s your favorite album by #1?
  • RE:BLUE and EAR FUN

17. Favorite lyric by #7?
  • Shine chorus. "You can shine... ... ..."

18. What’s #2’s best song?
  • UZA or Ruby.

19. How many times have you seen #8 live?
  • You know there was a band or something like that: ZERO.

20. Favorite song by #10? 
  • DK. Or just name it this way:  STEP

No comments:

Post a Comment