Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Stuff... for 26th March

"Rozen Maiden" Making a Return
I have more stuff to show you today, but I choose the photo above only because, guess what, this image represents my favorite news. So we should start because I can't even wait to write the article about... 
New Rozen Maiden Season!!! 
It is to be announced today, by one IDK Japanese magazine. I am so happy!! I loved so much this series and it coming back with new stuff is even more amazing. I want to see what's going on with Kirakishou, who's going to voice her, what new stories and adventures will happen to Shinku and Jun. It's going to be so cool!!
So, this is going to be the fourth season. 1st was a great was that was sending us to that world. Second season, Traumed, was interesting as there were the introductions of Kirakishou, Barasuishou and Kanaria. New dolls, cute dolls! And third one, which had only 2 episodes, was about the beginning of Shinku/Suigintou rivality.... And nothing after that. It is going to be nice to see new things.

New Stupid Romance Scandals!!
I always hated scandals and things like that. Worst part now is that the amazing, super awesome actor Osamu Mukai is part of it. It is really important if he has a girlfriend of not. I don't care. It's rude when someone just come in your life and studies and wants to know everything. It's rude and annoying. I understand why he remains silent about those things.
Listen to this, you stupid Paparazzi, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!

Kasai Tomomi to release a new single.
Not my thing, I am not such a big fan of this girl. But Masaka was a good song. Except that.... mhh... this and that! The single will be for a drama where she will play the main character, a policewoman. Nothing really interesting. So, who wants to follow the drama, can watch it!! It will start sometime in the middle of April. Maybe after April 10th.

Ichii Sayaka gave birth to her third child
Congrats!! She gave birth to her third child yesterday, March's 25th, sometime after noon. Both are very healthy and I must say it! Good job, Sayaka!! Do your best from now!! All the best for you and the little girl, which seems to be really cute. After many things that happened, the divorce and things like that, a little ray of happiness was deserved. Congrats!! And best wishes from me!

The number revealed!
HKT48 has finally concluded their first week. And Oricon already released a statement, within this also revealing that they have sold over 250k in their first week. This means that they now hold the record for best first week for a debuting girl group. Other artists that archived this are PASSPO, T-ara, NMB48(which held the record until now, with 218k).
But well, HKT48 really got powerful promotion. With Sasshi there, and constant promos, it was very clear that they will kick up everything and start their career with a hit. (Honestly about NMB48, nobody really knew them - except big wotas - before their debut, me there too) All I gotta say it's Congrats!!!

Small news: Nakagawa Shoko will release a new single in June. Nothing to say because no details out!

No comments:

Post a Comment