Sunday, April 7, 2013

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? 2 (for Sayaka-sama and Tomochin)

Akimoto Sayaka announced her graduation from AKB48, without taking part in Elections. Whhyy?? I loved her. She's the amazing muscle girl and, honestly, the true Captain of Team K. I don't know what to say. At least I am happy that she could be in AKB48 for almost 8 years. Thank you!!
Wish you luck in future career and please keep shining!
Also, I want to discuss another Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? thing. Tomochin, Itano Tomomi, is taking part in the Elections. It's unfair for other members. Fans will surely vote for Tomochin, as a support for her. She will rise and it's totally unfair. Acchan didn't took part in the election last year. Many others didn't. I am mad at her because I like her so much and I don't want her high ranking to be made by cheating. Sorry, but I had to say that

No comments:

Post a Comment