Saturday, April 27, 2013

YongHwa dropped drama "the Heirs" a.k.a. My death.

Yong Hwa Drops Out of "Heirs"
Jung YongHwa, who had to play one of the main characters in The Heirs, dropped the drama. FNC Entertainment  said that after he examined his role, they (FNC Ent+ Yonghwa with the production team) didn't came to an agreement about some things.
A.k.a my death is the best way to name this thing.
Why he to drop?? I am so sad... Honestly, he and Shin Hye made such a sweet pair and Min Ho is a stunning and awesome actor... a love triangle between their characters or what the story is about there could be more than awesome.
I am done... I wanted to watch this drama so much... I might not really wait for it yet... Without YongHwa, there's no satisfaction. But Shin Hye is awesome, Min Ho too and probably these two will be enough for me.
Only MAYBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment