Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tomochin to hold a "Dance Trial" contest for her upcoming single

I didn't quite get it so I will just try to re-word what other people said.
Tomochin will hold a dance contest, Itano Tomomi ‘1%’ Dance Trial 2013, for her new solo single "1%" that will be released in June.
Participants will have a 90 seconds ver of the dance shot video to work with. You can get it with the same version or you can add yourself new things. Anyone can take part, regardless the sex, age or dancing experience.
The prizes are said to be big. #1 take 500.000yen (think about 5.000 dollars or 3.800 euros. and think about nearly +400 singles!!) and a nice chance to be in the MV of Tomochin's next solo work. Oh my Gosh!! I wish I could get into this too. #2 gets some appearances in media(magazines, etc.). #3 gets autographed stuff from Tomochin herself. Each winner will embark with Tomochin in “CLUV Tomo. ~DANCE TRIAL 2013 Edition~“ and will be part of a release event of the single.
More might be announced on a special site.

4 comments:

  1. Do you know if non-Japanese people are allowed to enter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a possibility but I don't think so.
      Paying for different costs of plane or anything. Doesn't sound a little weird? I don't think they will want to get complicated.

      I am non-Japanese too and I want to take part if I can, but I heard nothing about this possibility yet.

      Sorry!

      Delete