Sunday, February 24, 2013

K-J Pioneer(Beginnings+Schedule)

Well, my life is full. I am a super-wota because I manage to love both Kpop and Japan, both South Korea and Japan. After all, both are really amazing.
Now, you know that South Korea and Japan shared some amazing things together. That's why I choose this picture to represent this post. Hana Yori Dango is originally from Japan, South Korea also took it. Same to You're Beautiful, which South Korea created, but Japan took it. And in both versions, these dramas are really amazing.
South Korea and Japan are really cool. Everything about them is amazing: the music, dramas.
I created this blog because I find Blogspot/Blogger a more powerful way to express what I have to say. Here, I know that someone will listen to what I post. And also because this is a new challenge to me. I haven't worked with Blogspot/Blogger before and I really want to try. People really  think this is amazing, so I am trying myself it. Except that, I don't know. I needed a blog to confess everything.


The Schedule is a big thing that I am doing. It will be something like a special kind of post each day. Don't worry, it will always be Kpop and Jpop to me. This schedule will never exclude any of those two in any day.
The schedule should be this way: 
Sunday: Week's Review & Next Week's Hopes. There will probably be some weeks that will do not have such a thing but I hope that the number would do not be high. I will probably say about the surprises, scandals, new releases and things like that. So it's a simple thing.
Monday & Tuesday are free.
Wednesday: Way Back (actually to be named Way Back Wednesday). This post will have my opinions about something(release, scandal, graduation, debut) that happened before I became a fan of Jpop and Kpop, this would be the end of 2009, so anything before January 2010.
Thursday would be free.
Friday: Eye Candy. It will have a fashion or something like that. For example, recent red dresses in Kpop and recent suits in Jpop. I guess that it would be something like that in a post. That would be hard, but fun same time.
Saturday: Music Therapy. This thing is my favorite. Each Saturday I will make a playlist or about 7 songs(both Kpop and Jpop) on a special theme, rarely I will repeat a theme.
And that's the schedule. I will do my best too.
Thank you for reading this post and please continue to follow this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment