Monday, February 25, 2013

Tops of mine

This is our second meeting and probably that we're still in a About Me stage. Well, today I am doing tops. More posts, not only this.
For the moment I am doing a top of my favorite Kpop, Jpop and overall artists. Come on, it's gonna be fun... maybe..
I don't know what to start with but I was at the beginning a Jpop fan so I am starting with that. It's easier because I usually listen only to the artists I like, so I am not an experimenting type. We should start!
Lavinyaa's Top Jpop Artists
  1. AKB48
  2. Ieiri Leo
  3. C-ute
  4. Arashi
  5. NMB48
  6. Nogizaka46
  7. Morning Musume
  8. SKE48
  9. Berryz Koubou
  10. Kis-My-Ft2
AKB48 is my absolutely favorite Jpop artist. I like them because they're true artists. They are true artists because they've felt everything: disappoint, pain, happiness. They've had bad moment, but also good moment. They are still going to their peak which is still away from now.
Ieiri Leo is a fresh artist that just came out last year. And I love her. Her voice is really cool. Her songs are cool, rockish and she can really sing. In those days there aren't so many really talented soloists. She is amazing and that's why she my #1 soloist and #2 jpop artists.
C-ute is a group that always impresses me. The girls are talented at both singing and dancing, I really like when the talent implies both singing and dancing(+acting sometimes). They deserves to be here because they are always beautiful and cute and they're music is really good.
Arashi is a boyband, my #1 jpop boyband and they're really cool. Well, not enough to surpass top 3 but still really cool. Same as AKB48(which I think that I didn't mentioned), I first disliked them(yeah, same to AKB48) because I thought there's nothing to do with them and they are only some guys too proud of themselves. I was wrong. Arashi is super amazing, their music is awesome, their cool choreography, in which you need some skills, everything is amazing. And they really deserve to be so popular.
NMB48 is the group that caught my eye since the first time I've heard them. Unlike SKE48(talk later about this), I have been a fan of NMB48 since their major debut and I think that this is one of the thing that made me love it so much here. I see how they grow, how they improve and this is really cool to see.
Nogizaka46 is a new group that I haven't been really interested in, but when I started I've became a true wota. Their music is cool, they are enough good to rival AKB48, but there's still some popularity needed. I don't have bad things to say about Nogizaka46, and that's one of the reason of their awesomeness.
Morning Musume is my first jpop group. I've came in Jpop world thanks to Kusumi Koharu, which was a Morning Musume member. Morning Musume has an amazing history to be compared with, but I don't care. I like how it is now. From January 2010, there have been already many changes but well, they're still going nice. I think that most amazing Morning Musume is the one that started in November 2006 with Aruiteru and continued and kept being really cool until present day. I don't find 1998-2000 as their best time. Their best music is now.
SKE48 is the only currently debuted 48 franchise group that I wasn't super-duper interested into. As HKT48 doesn't counts until next month and SDN48 graduated, yes, SKE48 is the only currently debuted 48 franchise group that I wasn't super interesting into. It's because I haven't really never tried to listen to new music, and then there was the time I was struggling to like Morning Musume or AKB48 ? Who's Better? and I hadn't time to see who's SKE48. Now, I think I evolved because I became a fan of SKE48, not really a true wota, a big fan. Yeah, let's name it that way.
Kis-My-Ft2 is my #2 jpop boyband and my #10 jpop artist. Same to NMB48, I've watched them grow and I am really impressed by them, that's one of the reasons I want to keep being their fan and I will turn into a wota perhaps.

Lavinyaa's Top Kpop Artists
  1. CNBLUE
  2. T-ara
  3. KARA
  4. SNSD
  5. IU
  6. 2NE1
  7. AOA
  8. BoA
  9. Juniel
  10. After School
CNBLUE is super duper amazing and I can't rank it anywhere else than #1 in my Kpop artists top. That's it! I love those guys. Their music is so cool, their everything is awesome and amazing. Anything else can't be said because I think that they're perfect in any case.
T-ara girls are really great. Together they're the best kpop girlgroup I know. I really do like them. Their music is really cool, their choreography is often really cool.I am not talking about the PVs because everybody knows what amazing PVs they have, for example Day by Day/Sexy Love and Cry/Lovey-Dovey.
KARA are the girls that brought me to kpop, so they do deserve a place high. Look! They're #3. And they really deserve it. Their tunes and moves made my asia-hater sister to like them. That's a miracle! Their songs can do miracles and they're really beautiful.
SNSD are, for me, some gorgeous and stunning girls singing together. All of them being so beautiful + their nice voice make kpop better. SM Ent takes care of them and gives them such nice looks. There's no actual wonder if they're queens in kpop, they feel like queens, they look like queens, there's probably no actual difference.
IU is the little sister of South Korea. She's so beautiful, she looks like Snow-White for me and she's that cute that she looks like she came from fairy tales. IU has a powerful voice that you can't really find these days. Her 3 octave power in her voice is too cool.
2NE1 is a new style that kpop needed and look! it really exists. 2NE1 is something new. I like freshness and honestly there's no artist that crazy, and this crazyness made them so amazing. Nothing else to say.
AOA are angels. Elvis and Get Out are super rockish songs and honestly this format isn't something very usual. It's something new. 2 kinds of AOA, same amazingness. Oh yeah. That's what I want! Good music, dance, and something original. FNC is always that cool?
BoA is an, no, is the artist that can't miss in this top. Come on, she's the Queen of Kpop and she deserves that. Only One,  
Juniel is a new face that has so sweet songs. I don't think that my keyboard can really type so many "e" in sweet. But if it is possible then I will write two million "e"s. She's so sweet and cute and she knows how to touch your heart with a song.
After School is one of the first kpop girl groups I liked and I still like them, well, not that much. I still want to scream, cry, yell all night long when I hear Bang! or Dilly Dally. Those songs are amazing and there should be no doubt about them being one of most amazing kpop girl groups.

And kind of that's all. But we still have an Overall Top and that will be the end of this.
Lavinyaa's Top Kpop and Jpop Artists
  1. AKB48
  2. Ieiri Leo
  3. C-ute
  4. CNBLUE
  5. T-ara
  6. KARA
  7. Arashi
  8. NMB48
  9. SNSD
  10. IU
That would be! Done! Rest would probably be done tomorrow when I'll die writing top ten members of 48 franchise and Hello! Project (each one). And I'll probably kill myself ranking SNSD, KARA, T-ara and Arashi members. Yes, but live goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment