Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Way Back Wednesday: The Queens

So this is how we start first Way Back Wednesday post. Is it going to be fun? Is it going to be nothing? You will decided if you click the Read More thing below. And I hope you do that because I think that a good beginning is to talk about the faces of both Kpop and Jpop, I mean their queens. Yes, today we talk about BoA, The Queen of Kpop, and Hamasaki Ayumi, The Queen of Jpop.
File:Boa-Vol1B.jpgFile:AyumiHamasaki-ASongForXX.jpg

BoA & Hamasaki Ayumi

BoA have debuted at age of 15, under SM Entertainment, with her album ID: Peace B. Hamasaki Ayumi debuted in 1998, after a fail in 1995, at age of eighteen, with Poker Face .

The debut singles(major):
ID: Peace B
Poker Face
...
Their best-selling single:
VALENTI:
LOVE ~Destiny~
...
The song that made me like them:
Every Heart ~Minna no Kimochi~
A Song for xx & Dream On
...
And this is it. Well, who do you like more. We want answer. And also, please leave a reply before and please tell me who do you like more. Personally, I am with ayu.

No comments:

Post a Comment