Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello! Project 27.02.2013 Stuff

I have some stuff, Hello! Project stuff I want to talk about now. It will be a long post. I can see that. But please check out about what subjects I want to talk about. Well, click the Read More thing below and enjoy the new things in Hello! Project.


A Maasa -Lead Song Petition
We've saw that Chinami got a lead in the latest single. I, and few inspired people, decided to do a petition and ask Tsunku and Hello! Project guys why she hasn't got any lead there. Then it was decided. Fans are fighting for a Maasa-Lead song, because she didn't had that right since then. She deserves one and I am totally agreeing with this kind of petition, which I think I am going to do.

Peaberry First Day Un-Expected High Rank
I don't think that anyone could ever think that Peaberry will really rank in Top 10 on its first day charting. They got #7 and really surpassed some pretty popular groups, like Sakura Gakuin, which always manages to get over 10k in first week. I hope they will finally get what they deserve and they will sell over 10k in first week and also they will get the popularity growing. They deserve all the best because they're talented.

Morning Musume's 53rd Single
I don't know how should I name this subject. Neither "Details" or "Unexpected Things". Well, I left it that way. So, in January, after the release of Help me!!, same person that once leaked infos about C-ute and Morning Musume's then upcoming singles, released again a rumor about a new single. His satisfaction because today the rumor was proven true because Morning Musume released a Dance Shot, which has revealed that the title is indeed "Brain Storming" and it will be indeed released on April's 17th.
So, I guess you wanna watch that new video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj6OM906Mhs

And now we're going to our last subject for today.
File:TNHGKGROUP1.jpg
S/mileage's Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita Covers
The covers were just release and they're really cute. I don't know what word to use but it would probably be something like: "cute", "sweet", "relaxing", "bright", "lighty" and really "beautiful". Honestly, if I were to rank usual S/mileage cover, there would be no cover that would reach the beauty of Regular, Limited A, Limited D of this single.
File:TabidachiRE.jpgFile:TabidachiLEA.jpgFile:TabidachiLEB.jpgFile:TabidachiLEC.jpgFile:TabidachiLED.jpg
Regular-Limited A-Limited B
Limited C-Limited D

That's all for this post. Well, I've come back over few minutes with the first Way Back Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment