Friday, March 8, 2013

Awesomeness named Takahashi Minami (Jane Doe: Covers and Tracklist)

Yes! Takahashi Minami's debut single details have been finally released. The song was already released some time before, so you know the A-side is super amazing. From now, we are going to see awesomeness in only 3 covers and few other things. Hope you will like it! And get prepared!
Type A
CD:
01. Jane Doe
02. Yabureta Hane
03. Sabita Lock
04. Jane Doe off vocal ver.
05. Yabureta Hane off vocal ver.
06. Sabita Lock off vocal ver.
DVD:
01. Jane Doe MUSIC VIDEO
02. Yabureta Hane MUSIC VIDEO
03. Takahashi Minami no Kiseki Part 1 ~Kyodai Group wo Matomeru Chiisana Soukantoku~
04. Making of Jane Doe

The cover is really amazing. I know that I am a girl but I have to say that she's one of most beautiful idols that Japan ever had and she can be damn hot even with a sad face. It somehow remembers me of all covers of Dear J by Itano Tomomi, which was released back in January 2011. Both have that sad face thing, but I love it.

Type B


CD:
01. Jane Doe
02. Yabureta Hane
03. Rikoteki na Renai
04. Jane Doe off vocal ver.
05. Yabureta Hane off vocal ver.
06. Rikoteki na Renai off vocal ver.

DVD:
01. Jane Doe MUSIC VIDEO
02. Yabureta Hane MUSIC VIDEO
03. Takahashi Minami no Kiseki Part 2 ~Mukuwareta 6-nen 8-kagetsu 18-nichi no Doryoku~
04. Making of Yabureta Hane

This is the sophisticated no3b type Takamina and she's again so beautiful. I love her so much. Honestly, this remembers me again of Itano Tomomi. But this time Fui ni, the sophisticated everything around the beauty of the idol itself. No words to describe! No actual words to describe! Not yet, but I am not qualified to create new words. Not Yet!

Type C


CD:
01. Jane Doe
02. Yabureta Hane
03. Migikata
04. Jane Doe off vocal ver.
05. Yabureta Hane off vocal ver.
06. Migikata off vocal ver.

DVD:
01. Jane Doe MUSIC VIDEO
02. Yabureta Hane MUSIC VIDEO
03. Solo Debut Kinen Taidan Takahashi Minami×Akimoto Yasushi ~2nd Single Sakushi Kaigi~

Don't worry, this doesn't remembers me of Tomochin anymore. This one would go to an Acchan image more. Natural image! You know what?! I will never compare Takamina with others anymore. She's amazing, she's unique and I am such a big fool to have done that. I am so stupid, but... well, I know when someone is beautiful and she's sooooooo gorgeous and stunning.


No comments:

Post a Comment