Friday, March 8, 2013

Eye Candy: VOGUE

First, gotta apologize for Wednesday, no WBW. Sorry about that!! Well, we're moving on and it's the Eye Candy Friday. From now, there will be a change and anything will have the day in it: Review Sunday; Way Back Wednesday; Eye Candy Friday and Music Therapy Saturday. Well, we should start the ECF. This theme is one of most popular ever magazines VOGUE. Mostly Kpop VOGUE.
2010 VOGUE
20100420_hyori5
This is Lee Hyori in a basketball outfit. Well, she wears so kind of bling bling at her neck and... well, she's gorgeous and stunning. I really like how it matches, the personality she shows her and the theme. It totally sounds good to me, like "Wanna play, boy?" and I mean a "You, hot boy!" As you can see VOGUE is really cool and look at that, basketball looks three times better for me now.
2011 VOGUE
20110319_snsd1
This is Tiffany of Girls' Generation. Or Lady Gaga? I don't know, but Tiffany really looks like Gaga. I love her so much. She's really beautiful and she looks great and cool as a Lady G. I don't find word to express the amazingness of this photo. And look at that! Tiffany is good at impersonating too.
2012 VOGUE
20120216_sonyejin2
She is Son Yen Ji. I am not a big fan of her, or not even a fan of her, but I really like thissssss photooooo. It's cool, mysterious, gorgeous and stunning. This girl knows how to use a darker look to make her more beautiful. I don't care how this Yen Ji girl actually looks. She is really beautiful here and again I don't care who she actually is.
2013 VOGUE
f(x)'s Krystal. Yeah, she's Kpop Queens GIRLS' GENERATION's Jessica's sister. The sisters are almost same, just like in 98% cases worldwide. Both Jessica and Krystal are really beautiful and talented. And I really think that I use beautiful too much in this post. Well, she's really .... (the word with B). And Krystal is also my favorite f(x) member and such a sweet girl. Aw, she's so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment