Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hello! Project 02.03.2013 Stuff

Stuff! stuff! Those girls always have new stuff. I don't think that I'll ever really keep with everything. Not even AKB48 and whole 48 franchise have things like that. Well, do my best.
Morning Musume 2101
Mizupon, Riho, Harunan, Ayumi, Kuduu in a stage play
Nice to see the juniors in a stage play alone, without their seniors to guide them. This means that Tsunku finally thought about them being a little bit mature. I mean they should have already matured and got used to the idol life they have now. I will be supporting them in this story. The story is with a princess but there aren't many details released. I can tell you that the stage play will be in June.
 SatoUmi 1114
New Hello! Project movement announced!
What's with everything so fast. I mean Satoyama things didn't even got a year. But it already has a rival. This thing is named Satoumi. Yama = mountain. Umi = Sea. This one should also focus on seaside things. I can't wait. And let's see the duos. Risako and Airi in Dia Lady. This one should have strong vocals and I am really waiting to see that. Plumeria has Nakky, Ayumi, Kanon, Eripon and Mai. This one should focus on... I don't know. Nakky and Ayumi are with the dance. Kanon and Mai have a little bit of everything(vocal, personality, dance, etc....). Eripon is with the variety personality. I think that this one should be a nice new DIY<3 . Mellowquard (what and interesting name!) has Chinami, Chisato, Miya and Maimi. There will be a vocal unit probably. Miya and Maimi the front girls. The dance will be Chinami's part in the unit. Chisato will focus on both dance and unit. So, Dia Lady is a new Peaberry. Plumeria is a nice new DIY<3. Harvest maybe? I don't know. But Mellowquard is going to be interesting too. I see a new unit coming this summer. The 4th Satoumi unit. To rival GREEN FIELDS. But I really like the line-ups and maybe it will surpass Satoyama. Wanna see!

S/mileage releases the MV for their latest single
The MV is really cool and I can't wait to share it with you. It's a fresh thing. A haru new thing that can light you up from that dead winter atmosphere. It's a perfect to begin the spring with (most of the world starts the spring with March). I wasn't really interested into the song but now I'm going to the replay click.
Enjoy! 

And the very last for today....
Juice=Juice 1211
Juice=Juice to release their first single
Honestly, IDK if it will be a major single but I hope because I put my hopes into the new unit. We already got used to S/mileage and somehow un-used to manoeri's graduation but there's something to take us to the next level. We need to leave that H!P 2010-2012 era and go and live the future. It's complicated but we should pass the things that happened and look forward!
This being said, no actual details released but it will be released on March's 31th. Close!

No comments:

Post a Comment