Saturday, March 2, 2013

Music Therapy: Sotsugyou ~The Graduation~

You know it's that time of the year. Well, February rather than March, is the month of graduations. Or anyway, in February there are released lots of graduation singles and now I am going to let you remember some, from both Kpop and Jpop. Let's go! Check out below the the best Sotsugyou songs from past years.


C-ute - Kono Machi
This song is so touching. I like it so much. And it have got chances to be ranked high on my Yearly top. Until then I really want you to know that this song is perfect for this theme. Moritaka Chisato knew what she created. And C-ute just knew how to take the song and turn it into a perfect song.

AKB48 - Sakura ni ki ni narou
Personally, I never really loved the song until recently when listening to some Sakura songs I've listened to it and wanted to keep clicking on Replay button. The song is a Sakura song, which means that it's a kind of graduation song. This also means that it fits perfectly here. But it's so amazing, this song.
After School - Shampoo
This song isn't that Graduation song we searched for. This song is rather a love song, but I find the melody fitting our theme so much that I had to post it here. I hope you understand, but I don't really think you will. Well, it's okay even if you don't. After School is great at sexy and upbeat song, not slow but it's still a nice song. And here they can show a their power in their voices.
Chocolove from AKB48 - Ashita wa Ashita wo Kimi ga Umarekawaru
This is the perfect song for the theme. It's, honestly, the most perfect song. And I know I've made a huge English language mistake but I can't describe it other way. The song talks about leaving (life or a place) and tomorrow coming back(to love or to that place). It fits and the song is really touching. Plus that my oshimen is there. And this is the first song that came to my mind when I decided about this theme. 'Tomorrow is the tomorrow when you'll be reborn'. Cool! Sweet! Nice! Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment